Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Keeping Fit

Life as an adult is BUSY! It's hard some days to fit in all the things on my must do list let alone the things I'd like to do. Some times dishes go un-done, laundry un-rotated, and the floor un-swept. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)

So how can you fit in your busy lives time to work out? Do you have a spare hour to go to the gym? I'd love one, but right now in my life, it's not happening. The extra 15 mins each way I spend driving isn't worth my confusion on what to do with all the machines when I get there! Someday I'll get a personal trainer to really show me the ropes, but until then, I do work out videos at home.

I've tried a few and I've really enjoyed them, my favorites have been made by Beachbody. I have done quite a few. P90X, 21 Day Fix, Brazilian Butt Lift, and T25. My favorite is the 10 Min Trainer. It's the perfect way for me to customize the workout to how long I have each day. 10 mins today? No problem I'll work out--all out for those 10 mins and be sore the next day. (My sign of a workout that's working) The next time 30 mins etc... you get the idea. The cool part is the trainer is Tony Horton, from P90X. He is really funny and it helps you stay focused and motivated.


My Coach--the person you buy from-- is Missy Reber@RockitMomFitness. She's the best and her challenge groups are always really motivating and engaging. You can tell she really knows her stuff and is there for you when you hit a rough patch. 

So tell me friends, what do you do to stay in shape? Do you have a favorite workout, gym or are you a running superstar? I'd love to hear about it! :)

No comments: