Friday, September 6, 2013

Things that are Pinteresting

Here's my most recent five pins:
To visit these pins, click the #. One, Two, ThreeFour, Five.
I love looking through pinterest and finding ideas for dinner, decorating and character profiles. Recently I like to find some word or idea to put into my writing as a little challenge. For example, the last image talks about table manners, so I'll look for a place to add in table manners or maybe the word humorous. It's been a helpful way to keep writing interesting. I find that there are always scenes that have to be written that I don't feel particularly excited to write, those are the scenes that I use writing prompts such as the word play from pinterest.

What do you do to keep yourself writing?

To follow me on pinterest click here

No comments: