Friday, August 23, 2013

Vampire Academy Movie

 I forgot Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead in my last post! I don't know what I was thinking. I at first refused to read these books. The covers weren't my favorite and I had all the vampire plots I could take. Thank goodness my mom kept pushing them. I finally gave in and read. . .them all in a week. I LOVED them!! The characters are relatable (yes, even though I'm obviously not a vampire.) and the action and romance keep you turning the pages as fast as you can. I highly recommend that you read these books before the awesome movie comes out on February 14th, 2014. I know that's in conflict with Maze Runner's release date, but I'll be buying a ticket to Vampire Academy, then go back for Maze Runner. :)
Here's a trailer to get you excited:

1 comment:

Canda said...

I already have this on my calendar. Yes, I'll be sitting in a vampire movie on Valentines Day. :)