Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Author Spotlight


 Kristen Chandler


If you haven't yet read a book by Kristen get to it! I have had the opportunity to meet Kristen a few times and she's a welcoming, open person with an outgoing personality. The kind of person who can pick up a conversation with anyone, and has a great laugh.

Her books aren't the typical YA fare, The wolves are just that-wolves and in girls don't fly, it's true. They don't. So without the norm YA paranormal/fantasy thing how do they keep your attention?



They are well written, the pacing keeps you going and the characters are completely lovable. I like that you can tell she researches the topics and you actually learn a few things along the course of the story. They are clean reads which I can appreciate and recommend with out worry.
Click on the links to purchase her books, and to visit her website!
:)



3 comments:

Canda said...

One of my favorite authors. Love her first book. The second one is on my to-read list.

Donna K. Weaver said...

Oh, I've got her Wolves book on my to-read list.

Lynnea (LaLa) said...

I love her!!!! Such fun books and a great personality!