Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Author Feature

I was thinking that I needed to post more often. I am pretty good about posting on Fridays because I just choose a band I like and highlight them so I thought that I would do the same thing with authors. Our first is...

Sophie Kinsella
(AKA Madeleine Wickham)

I love her books. The first book that I read after high school that I choose, just for fun was confessions of a Shopaholic and I laughed all the way through. And I've laughed through many of her other books. The whole Shopaholic series, Can You Keep A Secret, Remember Me?, Twenties Girl. The list goes on and they all have a great flow and witty humor. And many of you may be thinking of the movie that came out a few years ago and no, that's not like the book---are they really ever?--- and you should still read the books. I have read them many times and still enjoy them. But after all, isn't that the hallmark of a great book? When you can read it over and over and still go back again later? I think so.  :)

Here is the link to her website:

And this is her Goodreads page:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6160.Sophie_Kinsella?origin=

Have fun reading!

No comments: