Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Feature

Skillet
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I found this band through my sister and I really like them. They have a rock sound but not too screamy or abrasive. I like the combo of boys and girls voices, it reminds me of another band I like: 1997   So I thought I would share some of her favorites--some are my favs too-- as well as the favs of her family.


Jason--the man who first introduced us all--: The older I Get: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPlSchqOxFg


I hope you check them out. They are a talented group.
 Which song do you like best?

2 comments:

Canda said...

Hero. Definitely Hero!

Lynnea (LaLa) said...

I love this band!!!!!